"My coach made me the best athlete in the world, it's that simple".
-Dr. Megan Neyer, Olympian, World Champion Diver
What is Performance Coaching?
We foster our natural talents by our own commitment to excellence. We must have access to consistent development opportunities in order to achieve our goals.
Whether on the field or in the boardroom, performance is relative across arenas, and the mental skills of world-class athletes are transferable from one sport to another, or even into the boardroom.
Performance coaching provides the foundation for people to :
How Will An Individual Benefit?
- Clarify how to direct their strengths most effectively
- Offset or develop their weaknesses
- Work better within teams
- Move beyond their self-perceived mental barriers
How Will A Team Or Organization Benefit?
- Learn the mental strategies of world class athletes.
- Define clear strategies to achieve goals.
- Understand your leadership/management style.
- Empower and support the motivation of others.
- Become a more effective communicator.
- Learn to manage energy, stress, and emotions.
- Develop a process for managing life options and obstacles.
- Provide an unbiased perspective on issues.
- Retain the best talent and facilitate their growth
- Clearly define sources of motivation
- Produce better results by developing skills and abilities
- Develop high performance teams
- Facilitate organizational, structural, and functional changes
- Improve workforce recruitment
- Enhance communication with internal and external customers
- Complement other improvement processes
- Promote focused performance discussions
- Facilitate the building of shared vision