The performance of individuals in your organization depends largely on the approach to which the organization's leaders subscribe and greatly affects motivation.
Examples of these approaches include:
Many mobilizing activities do not rely on additional funds but on commitment from company leadership.
- verbal reinforcement
- employee involvement in strategic discussions
- employee involvement in decision making
- increased goal orientation
- clearer metrics
- elevated communication about successes
- recognition programs
- transparent tracking of employee development
- knowledge sharing
- job rotation
Are you able to keep your headcount but lack the budget for salary increases or incentives?
Do you need to maintain, or increase, the level of employee motivation without relying on raises or promotions?
Who Should Participate?
What Your Employees Will Learn:
- Talent Manager, Leaders, People Managers
How Your Organization Will Benefit:
- To leverage your talent pool
- To use new techniques for talent management
- To mobilize employees through motivation
- Employee satisfaction will increase when those employees feel motivated.
- The organization will reap the full benefits of practicing employee development strategies focused on performance.