"The ability to make good decisions regarding people represents one of the last reliable sources of competitive advantage. Since very few organizations are very good at it"
Since managing performance represents the first step in successful selection, creating a winning workplace starts with an understanding of the knowledge, skills and personal characteristics that successful performance requires. With an understanding of the elements of success, your organization can create and employee valid measures for assessing the requisite skills (eligibility) and qualities (suitability) of a candidate.
Who Should Participate?
What Your Employees Will Learn:
- Human Capital Manger, People Managers
How Your Organization Will Benefit:
- To select between seemingly qualified candidates.
- To retention employees
- To manage performance problems
- Retention rates and productivity improve when you hire the right person for the job the first time.
- The organization will establish a validated employee selection processes and appropriate tools to help manage risk by putting in place a legally defensible selection system.